127.0.0.1 is a purported loopback IP address. This location is rerouted to nearby PC and you ought to have the capacity to ping it considerably PC is not associated with the web. This article depicts what to do if ping 127.0.0.1 order gives back a slip.
There could be taking after reasons why 127.0.0.1 location is not reachable from you’re PC.
1) Ethernet connector is breaking down
2) TCP/IP network stack introduced on your nearby PC is not living up to expectations right
Reset TCP/IP stack
Execute taking after orders from cmd.exe propelled under Administrative benefits:
netsh int ip reset c:\log.txt
netsh winsock reset
Charges above do taking after:
1) flushdns will flush reserved DNS records from your PC along these lines evacuating all off base information that may be put away there
2) netsh in ip reset will uninstall and introduce TCP/IP convention. On the other hand all the more particularly it will rework taking after registry keys:
3) netsch winsock reset charge will reset Winsock Layered Service Providers and can conceivably settle issues identified with adjustments to Winsock.
In the wake of executing these strides restart your PC and check if issues is altered.